Sunday 23 April 2017

Jurassic Kingdom


What the fuck am I looking at? 
The miracle of birth my friend.

What the fuck am I looking at? 
We went to Jurassic Kingdom last week. It was a exhibition of over 30 animatronic dinosaurs installed across Osterley Park. The experience was like visiting real life Jurassic Park, with extremely disappointing SFX. Was fun watching kids shit themselves though.

What the fuck am I looking at? 
Well, I see you are quite clearly impressed. Check out the Nino Tumblr page where you can witness even more improbable delights such as the feasting Raptor and rideable mini T Rex.

What the fuck am I looking at? 
The London show has ended but travels to Birmingham on the 20th May. We recommend checking it out for yourself.

 ... 
Also! Did you hear the news? Some people have just uncovered real life dinosaur eggs in China.

Great. Thanks. Goodbye. 

No comments:

Post a Comment