Saturday 25 April 2015

Singer Sewing Machine


I recently went out and bought me a new heavy duty sewing machine.

With this purchase I aim to rediscover my love for textiles and begin creating craft based artwork again. I've neglected making this kind of work
as photography became a more dominant feature of Nino Paulito's output. However, my interest for doing that, (and maybe art in general), has
waned in recent years to the point where I'm rarely inspired to make anything at all.


Recent events in my personal life though have encouraged me to refocus and dig myself out of this fuggy mood. I bought all these fun fabrics too
which has already begun to stir a myriad of exciting ideas and possibilities in my head.

Stay tuned to see what creative developments Nino Paulito comes up with next...

No comments:

Post a Comment