Monday 17 March 2014

Millie Brown: Puking Rainbows


Artist Millie Brown was recently in the headlines following her puking appearance at Lady Gaga's SWSX concert performance. This occasion has prompted me to revisit some past images which I took working Millie some years ago. I still remember that first encounter which was took place at The Bistroteque, ( a gastropub ironically), and it found equally riveting, amazing and outrageous. To this day it remains one of my favourite ever live performances and is a tale I've retold many times. 

Take time to read this interview with Millie on the  Don't Panic...  website in which she explains her background and influences leading up to her first puking performance. The article also features a Nino credit for the image above.


Nino Paulito

No comments:

Post a Comment