Tuesday 31 December 2013

End of Year Dump, 2013




End of Year Dump, 2013

Posts I forgot to post because they were late, half baked, half arsed or initially enthusiastic pursuits which waned under laboriousness. As a special final word of the year treat I present them all here now, consider them Nino Paulito 2013 bonus tracks  You can thank me later x

I Did Some Drawings...
Below are some preliminary sketches for a proposed comic book/ zine series. I actually worked on this all year but the project got lost under the weight of other things (ie, lost job, homelessness, new job, new house, girl(s) issues...). I think this will still might happen next year though, we'll see... 

GOAT Live : Run To Your Mama
I saw GOAT in concert and it was the best thing ever! A dizzying musical spectacle of animistic expression and chaotic vigour. More electryfying than a Benny Hinn eccleasiastic trip.



They Speak Like Pirates
In November I took a trip down to Devon. It was quaint and hilly. I ate scones. Did not encounter any sheeps :(


 Christmas Happened!?
I had a semi massive party at my house but my hands were too occupied holding wine and I forgot to take any photos. Here are some before pics though of our tree and fireplace.


Your Invitation
Back in August I created some cards for my lil sisters birthday party. They were dark and freaky.


My Magnificant [sp] Teaspoon
In November we held a memorial exhibition for our dear friends Zsi & Joe who died unexpectedly in an unfortunate accident. It was a fitting tribute and marked the end of an overall tumultuous and emotional year.


Roll on 2014.
Peace. Love. Disco

Lord Nino Paulito

No comments:

Post a Comment