Saturday 6 August 2011

comet sands: a preview (and filler)



I mentioned a while ago about a photoshoot I did with the band Comet Sands. I've still not come round to editing the photos yet due to a punishing work schedule, unexpected happenings (my series of mime performances last month), and a list of other work i'm still currently getting through.

I did kindly pass on some photos to the band's drummer Rich though, who has picked out a couple to post onto their Facebook and Myspace pages. I've also made a lil video clip which you can view above. My final edit of the photos will hopefully be done by the end of this month and I can't wait to share the results with you.
Meanwhile, take a look and listen to Comet Sands' Sonic Youth inspired sounds on Soundcloud. They'll be playing a few gigs about town this month too.


Nino Paulito


*see finished photos here

No comments:

Post a Comment