Friday 10 June 2011

nino paulito x Canturbury @ Therapy Store


So comes the end of a long week of events. First Free Range, then Graduate Fashion Week, on Wednesday witnessed a monolithic live performance by Battles in the aptly named Heaven and then on Thursday received an invite to Canterbury's new collection launch at Therapy Spitalfields. I'm no fashion writer so if you want to know what they do, read on here.

The launch had a live performance by the current face of Canterbury, Mikill Pane (who bears a very, very slight appearance to someone I know), cakes supplied by The Hummingbird Bakery, a table football contest and the usual array of 'faces'. I'd have taken my camera along to take snaps but think there were more than enough photographers there already. Had a nice night though and I met a few people too.

Now, back to the real job. Looking forward to 7 straight days of night shift, wooo!




No comments:

Post a Comment