Wednesday 22 December 2010

bunny


This is a lil something I created with my chimp sister. What was initially her messing with my camera, was soon developed into a short animation. The result was so hilariously poor I entered it into an online competition. To my surprise I received a reply which read, 

'we like your entry 'Bunny', however, it doesn't meet the full competition criteria. All shorts must be silent and of exactly 20 seconds length. Please re-edit and submit asap for entry...' 

So I re-edited, added the extra 3 seconds needed and submitted again only to realise I missed the deadline by 2 days. Hmmm....

Anyway, here are both versions of Bunny. First is the original with added soundtrack and second is the slightly longer re-edited version with alternate ending.


Rattle my bones,


                          

No comments:

Post a Comment